A patented composition with a very strong cleaning and disinfecting effect for instruments to use in an ultrasonic bath.
- a complex of three enzymes with a new generation of anionic surfactants
- proven efficiency (DCP - fat dissolving cleaning ability)
- the product is active againt bacteria, mycobacteria, yeasts and viruses
- proven enzyme stability
- neutral pH: compatibility with alloys
- does not contain chlorides - instruments do not oxidize
- suitable for use in an ultrasonic bath
- pH of the concentrate: ≈ 8 and pH of the 0,5% solution: ≈7,3 ± 0,5
- exposure time 5 min (Mycobacteria; 2% solution and duration of action 15 min)
- the solution keeps for 3 days
Usage: 0.5% solution: pour 25ml of concentrate into 5l of lukewarm or warm water. Mycobacteria 2 % solution and duration of action 15 min. Rinse thoroughly with at least potable water. Dry thoroughly following the decontamination plan for the instruments.
The pictures of the products are illustrative.
If you have any questions, we are always waiting your e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org